Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Blog #4 – RESEARCH SUMMER PROGRAMS

*Read this article: http://www.dancemagazine.com/issues/January-2011/Summer-Study-Guide-2011-Conservatory-vs-Company-School Then, research a summer program of interest. Why is it somewhere you want to go? What makes it unique? EXTRA CREDIT: If you provide proof that you have applied to go. GET OUT OF TAMPA THIS SUMMER!

 I would really enjoy going to the Parsons summer intensive workshop. Ive never really looked into schools but this one really seemed to catch my eye. I feel now that I have become better dancing modern and I love to dance contemporary. I think going here would further my learning skills and progress me to be a better dancer. It also states that it has Contemporary, Ballet, Parsons Dance Repertory & Technique, Yoga and Pilates.  It definitely has a lot to offer which is easily a wide variety to choose from. I would like to take there summer program so that maybe one day I could be part of the company.



No comments:

Post a Comment