Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Blog #10 – STRENGTHS AND CHALLEGES & GOALS

*Discuss your accomplishments this semester, so far. Discuss obstacles and goals for summer/ fall. Where do you want to take dance? What do you see doing with this knowledge? What are your goals

 I think that i have accomplished a lot this semester. I have grown mentally, physically and emotionally in all ways of dance. I am able to be more focused in class by grasping the combinations well and fast. My goal for the summer is to keep active as much as possible, I do not want to put all the hard work to waste. to concentrate in everything relax and prepare myself for next semester. I hope to move in the technique levels because I believe that I am ready. Once I receive my A.A. degree in dance I would love to join some type of dance company so that I could put my skills to use and succeed more. Eventually, I would like to have my own dance studio for all ages to participate. With all types of different people in the world I would love to teach kids or all adults of any age. One day I will open up a studio available.

No comments:

Post a Comment